We help our clients raise the volume on their message in an otherwise cluttered environment
Narratives have a power in and of themselves because they deeply fashion how people think. No matter what you are working on, your goal is to impact thought. Move it. Shift it. Inform it. We, quite simply, help you do so by developing innovative narratives, content, and strategies that better resonate specifically with today's tech-savvy, popular culture influencer - particularly the Millennial+ demographic.
We provide you with the strength that comes from understanding trends in attitudes and emerging digital consumption in order to make better informed business decisions.
It's that straight-forward.
How do we do it? By providing a specific expertise that completely differentiates us from our competitors. First, we provide insights on attitudes, big macro cultural trends/narratives - such as: diversity, emerging technology, politics, social good - and behavior about your target market so that the contact is deeper, edgier, truly of-the-moment; making you a relevant part of the conversation. Our team, then, has not only has not only the ability to create and execute media communication strategies across platforms, but also has access to celebrated figures that provide sizzle within these strategies. We also develop live and digital event production - which includes Virtual Reality capabilities - and distribution expertise to create impressive impact not only for our clients but as our own original on-demand productions as well.
Or you can also streamline your needs via our CI© Insights Product. Take your strategy to the next level via our Intelligence Product that offers:
- bi-monthly cultural intelligence webinars focusing on millennials and multicultural trend forecast & exclusive real-time survey findings
- Network Influencer Access Database
Lnk. is that game-changing option for today's NGO, public servant, non-profit, and commercial brand. Customized, for your needs.
As trend analysts:
- we have identified trends in popular culture via pieces in such outlets as The Daily Beast and cnbc.com, among many others. Our partnerships in academic research and publishing are new and provocative. We provide exclusive intelligence to leading management consulting firms and release reports.
- we have developed a number of forums and live events including notables from Warner Bros. Pictures to Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. We've even driven a previous client's impact by 87% in a particular division through creative ideas and new live audience identification. Lnk also has full live and on-demand VR production capabilities.
As Communication Strategists, and Content Developers:
- we have created millions of impressions, launched record breaking implementation, and seamlessly intertwined with traditional strategy to influence, incite action and capture better data on users. Measurable with effective return on ROI.
As I always say, everything, at least of this moment, one is doing is competing with Kim Kardashian's butt. How much digi-cultural intelligence do you have and are applying to strategy today to get anywhere near on the same radar level with today's tech-savvy, popular culture influencer?
Identity insight on Kardashian coined by Lauren deLisa Coleman, March, 2015
An entrepreneur with 14 years of experience, Coleman is the founder emeritus of Punch Media Group an edgy digital content development and strategy consulting company with former offices in both the U.S. and Europe that specialized in strategy across mobile phone/emerging tech platforms. The PMG corporate mission was achieved in helping businesses cultivate profitable ideas and strategy utilizing mobile/emerging technology and integrating into their existing business. Under her relentless guidance and her ability to sense cultural cues early on, the company created a track record of successful account management, data analysis, relationship management and metrics achievement via mobile phone application development, QR tags, digital commerce and more. Coleman succeeded in creating a leading company specializing in digital branding and worked with notables from Microsoft to Snoop Dogg. Prior to starting Punch Media Group, she was employed at Viacom/MTV Networks.
She is now the driving force behind Lnk Agency. She is also an accomplished author, professional speaker and media personality. She has contributed to such media outlets as The Daily Beast, Huffington Post, cnbc.com, The Next Web, and Business Insider. Lauren is also a guest commentator on MSNBC, among other media outlets.
For more information about Ms. Coleman, please visit her website at: www.ultralauren.com.